domingo, 28 de junio de 2009

Video y Letra: Jet - She's A Genius

Ahora te presentamos She's A Genius, la nueva canción de la banda australiana Jet. Esta canción esta en su nuevo álbum que sale a la venta el 25 de agosto.



My girl's ready to take control
She just blows my mind
She only listens to the radio
To see who's alive, yeah

She wakes up scared of getting old
She don't feel no shame
She know's so many pretty boys
And they are all the same
They said 'oh hey there girl tell me what do you do'
She said 'um nothing but I'm damn sure it's more than you'

[Chorus:]
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

If what you know is who you are
Then she's everything
You don't need an education
To know what class that your in
They said 'hey there girl tell me what do you do'
She said 'nothing but I'm damn sure it's more than you'

[Chorus x2]

She said hey there boy
Come on over and sit
Love is when you wanna kiss
And you get bit

[Chorus x2]

That girl's a genius [x3]
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Archivo del blog